Promotes success based on
the loyal fulfillment of our duties
required by daily work.
The Academic Board is an operational unit responsible for carrying out the curricular coordination, implementation of curriculum planning and institutional arrangements needed to organize political and academic activities of the institution. Execute the annual and semestral academic schedule and articulates Career Coordination for effective and efficient use of media, infraestructure and teaching resources.
- Integrating the Academic Department and commissions for which it is designated.
- Control and monitor the academic development process management and continuous improvement of careers.
- To plan, organize and execute the development of academic activities.
- Organize and supervise the Academic and career coordinations.
- Organize, plan and control the curricular aspect of the careers offered by the Institute.
- Supervise the work of the Career Coordinators(as) and teachers of the institution.
- Teaching plan, distribution of classrooms, schedules, laboratories and workshops.
- Resolve academic and disciplinary requests of students.