M.Sc. Jorge Valverde
is where the method and the process
find each other.
It is an academic unit specializing in designing policies, programs and projects in the area of research and technology transfer related to design. It promotes and consolidates a culture of design research, through generating, transfering, disseminating and the application of knowledge.
- Design policies and research programs and technology transfer, according to the policies adopted by the Institute.
- Standardize methodological processes for the development of applied research and technology transfer.
- Foster and create spaces for the promotion and search of financing of institutional research projects.
- Integrating the Academic Department and commissions for which it is designated.
- To plan, manage and execute research projects and technology transfer.
- Appoint commissions for the study and development of projects.
- Supervise the work of research groups.
- Maintaining relationships with public and private entities related to research and projects.
Manage agreements and strategic alliances with public and private institutions for the development and implementation of research projects.
- Direct the preparation of the Annual Plan of Activities, budgets and other issues related to the Research and Technology.
- Filter, check, cataloging and understand all information that is developed or compiled at the Center.
- Filter, approve, organize and plan the projects proposed by the coordinators of the disciplines or students.
- Be the representative, if necessary, Institutional events, fairs, congresses inherent Design Research Center and the Research Areas established.